Thanks for sharing your feedback!
- SCIM Group Sync is now available to all customers!
- Public APIs - the firewall rules can now be managed using APIs.
- HA Tunnels can now be created using a public ASN.
- User and group names now support Non-English characters, including when synced from IDPs using SCIM.
- Web filtering - wildcards (asterisks) are now supported in SWG Bypass Rule Domains.
- Web filtering - the default setting for new rules has been set to 'Deny' as instead of 'Allow'.
- The left navigation menu now remembers the user preference for expanding/collapsing the menu.
- The option to use SMS as a 2FA option with Email/Password has been deprecated, as it is considered less secure and being disallowed in certain countries.
- P81-31272 - Split tunneling - CIDR addresses removed when adding FQDN Objects
- P81-31385 - Attempt to view or create API keys produces an error
Was this article helpful?