Thanks for sharing your feedback!
- Split Tunneling using domains (FQDN) is now available to all customers!
- A new menu structure has been introduced in the web platform for easier navigation.
- SCIM Group Sync is available for Azure AD! This feature is currently in Beta. Customers using SCIM can now automatically sync groups as well as users from Azure AD to Harmony SASE. Okta support is coming soon as well.
- New 'Insights' Widgets have been added in the Web Activity and Malware Protection pages, now in beta!
- New location available for gateways - Toronto 3.
- Automatic Silent Updates for agents is now the default for new tenants.
- Column width in all tables in the platform can now be modified with the mouse.
- Sorting by different columns is now possible in all data grids.
- The IKEv2 option has been removed from the 'Default protocol' selectors.
- New MSP APIs - Update Subscription, Get Organizations, Create Organizations.
- MSPs - Added a new link to the Partner Portal in the top bar.
- The Sign-in page size has been reduced for better performance.
- P81-27016 - Network deployment succeeded with zero gateways
- P81-27962 - Issue with DPC for Disk encryption on MacOS
- P81-27973 - Random drop in the active users graph in the Dashboard
Was this article helpful?