This article describes how to access the complete documentation for the Perimeter 81 Public API (v2).
- Performing actions using the Perimeter81 API is only allowed after authorizing an Access Token via the Workspace API Key.
- This API version fully aligns with OpenAPI standards.
- This version of the API (v2) is in beta, some features may be subject to change, and not all features may be available at this time.
- Approved beta testers may deliver feedback and suggestions on improving the API.
The Perimeter 81 Public API allows you to programmatically create and manage the following classes within the Perimeter 81 platform:
Our documentation is hosted in SwaggerHub: Use this link to access it.
This documentation provides the following:
- A detailed description of the available endpoints and services.
- A schema containing available requests and responses.
Swaggerhub also allows you to:
- Try the API.
- Export configurations.
- Generate SDKs.