Welcome aboard the Networks section at Perimeter 81's Help Center! This guide offers you a sneak peek into this category and the must-visit resources.
Networks - What's Inside?
The Networks category is all about understanding and leveraging Perimeter 81's networking capabilities. With comprehensive and easy-to-follow guides, we help you secure and streamline your organization's network access, even if you're new to network management.
Region(s)- Physical locations where your Gateway(s) will be deployed.
One Network can have several Regions for lower latency and better performance.
Members connecting to a multi-regional Network will automatically be routed to the closest Region.
- Private Gateway(s) - Dedicated private servers deployed in your selected Region(s). Every Gateway has its own static IP address and can be connected to other on-premises or cloud resources by Tunnels.
One Region can have several Gateways, which improves the redundancy of your Network and ensures better load-balancing between the Gateways.
- Tunnel(s) - Site-to-Site securely encrypted connections deployed from your Gateway(s) to your on-premises and cloud-based resources in order to connect them to your Network.
Tunnels can be used to connect all of your branches to one Network by easily deploying a Tunnel to each one of them. One Gateway can have several Tunnel connections.
- Creating and Managing Networks: Master the art of creating and maintaining your networks within Perimeter 81.
- Establishing a Site-to-Site VPN Tunnel: Uncover how to establish a secure VPN tunnel to both cloud-based solutions like AWS and Azure, and on-premise firewalls and routers.
- Network Troubleshooting Guide: Troubleshoot your network issues using this guide. It covers common problems and solutions to help you resolve issues quickly. [Insert link to resource]
This is just a glimpse. Explore the Networks category for more detailed guides and rich resources.
Jumpstart Your Journey
If you're just stepping into the world of Perimeter 81, our Getting Started Guide is the perfect starting point.
Support at Your Fingertips
Got questions or need help? Our support team is available round the clock.
You can chat with us anytime on our website, or drop us an email at [email protected].