Mac agent 10.4.2.1198
Jan 29th, 2024
Currently under gradual rollout to all customers (usually takes 2-3 weeks).
- The Perimeter 81 agent is now rebranded to Check Point - Harmony SASE.
Mac agent 10.4.0.1141
Jan 21st, 2024
- The Perimeter 81 agent is now rebranded to Check Point - Quantum SASE. This includes new logos and a new color scheme.
- The Harmony SASE agent now supports SWG certificate installation using MDM tools.
This allows administrators to install the certificate without any additional steps on the member's device to enable the Secure Web Gateway functionality. You can download the certificate from the Downloads page in your workspace. This feature is currently in Beta.
- Connection stability improvements.
- A new retry mechanism when Harmony SASE agent is launched without an internet connection using Disable Sign-Out.
- P81-32732 - Proxy extension prevents Airplay from functioning properly
- P81-34293 - Mac m3 machine cannot connect via wireguard - Helper crash
- P81-34476 - Connectivity issue - address already in use
- P81-34519 - Agent stuck in Reconnecting when using Wireguard protocol
Mac agent 10.3.0.601
Nov 5th, 2023
- The agent now natively supports Apple silicon processors (M2/M1), for better performance and reduced memory consumption.
- Agent log collection can now be initiated remotely by Harmony SASE support, without requiring end-user involvement.
- P81-28999 - Potentially sensitive information is now scrubbed from locally stored logs
Mac agent 10.2.1.535
October 5th, 2023
P81-30568 - Agent logs filling up hard drive space when system extension not properly configured
Mac agent 10.2.0.512
September 19th, 2023
- Improved WireGuard session keep-alive mechanism
- Updated menu bar icons
P81-24554 - SWG bypass rule not working with 'Any' in destination
P81-30849 - Proxy installation requested even when not required
P81-31326 - Conflict between agent proxy and external tool (Gradle) causes timeout errors
Mac agent 10.1.3.322
P81-30327 - NEProxy logs rapidly consuming space when FQDN-ST is enabled
Mac agent 10.1.2.318
July 25th, 2023
P81-30262 - Fix for agent local privilege escalation vulnerability (CVE-2023-33298)
P81-30255 - Multiple system request popups to enable Proxy configuration
Mac agent 10.1.0.293
July 19th, 2023
- Support for split tunneling configuration by domains (FQDN)!
- Improved agent log collection mechanism, supporting larger payloads and more detailed logging
- Using updated Wireguard and OpenVPN versions
- IKEv2 protocol deprecated as a method of agent connection - removed from agent UI
P81-24626 - Posture check for disk encryption failing despite fulfilling criteria
P81-25528 - Disconnects on Wireguard
P81-26232 - SWG not blocking access to restricted websites in Kill Switch scenario
P81-29636 - Failed to Fetch public IP address intermittently
MacOS agent 10.0.0.19
May 7th, 2023
- The agent now supports the new Exclude configuration option for Split Tunneling (so that all traffic except specific addresses will go through the tunnel).
- P81-23365 - Mac agent launching twice, 2 different instances running at the same time
- P81-26071 - OpenVPN connection sometimes taking too long
MacOS agent 188.8.131.52
- You can now switch between protocols while the agent is connected to a network! Simply select a protocol in the Protocols tab to switch to it.
- When the user session expires (according to the session length set by the administrator), the agent will be automatically logged out during local night time, in order to avoid disconnections during the workday. This applies to session lengths of 2 days and above.
- Logging improvements
- Agent installation will be prevented on unsupported MacOS version 10.14 and below
- P81-18590 - On macOS 13.0, sometimes the quick access UI and Full agent UI were displayed simultaneously when changing networks
- P81-20543 - Incorrect icon state after silent upgrade of the agent
- P81-23034 - Agent disconnection after OS upgrade to Mac OS 13.2
- P81-23462 - SWG Web Filtering not working when a rule is set with two custom URLs that one is contained within the other
- P81-7337 - Agent logs show that user is using macOS 10.16 when it is actually a higher version
MacOS agent 184.108.40.206
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG) now includes Malware Protection! SWG users now have an additional layer of protection against malicious software, on top of the existing web filtering functionality. Malware Protection actively scans content before it reaches the user's browser, blocks multiple types of threats, and notifies the user. Admins can view logs of blocked malware in a new page under the Monitor and Logs section.
- Log file size decreased, implemented log rotation
- Added support for long-life certificates for SDP sessions
- Updated internal frameworks to support minimum target OS of 10.15
- Improved SWG module behaviour, increased reliability of Proxy module
- Improved memory usage of agent and fixed issues with memory leaks
- Improved stability
- Improved connectivity
P81-21296 - Fixed an issue related to the Disable Sign-out feature
P81-22039 - Fixed issue when agent UI was out of sync with Daemon
P81-14902 - Fixed Trusted Wired Network MAC address case-insensitive comparison