This article describes how to configure DUO security for Perimeter 81.
- Configuring the DUO SSO application
- Configuring Perimeter 81
Please follow the steps below.
Configuring the DUO SSO application
You must generate an integration key, API hostname, and Secret key to connect Perimeter 81 to DUO.
- On the Applications page select Protect an Application.
- In the search bar type "Web SDK" and select "Protect this Application" as shown in the image below.
- Change the Name.
After accepting you can find the integration key, API hostname, and Secret key in the Details section.
Configuring Perimeter 81
- Log in to your Perimeter 81 Management Platform, and navigate to Settings and then Identity Providers.
- Select + Add Provider.
- Choose Two-factor authentication on the desired IDP by selecting Turn On.
- In the page that displays, select Duo Security.
- Fill the integration key, API hostname and Secret key from the DUO configuration
- Select Done.