This article describes how to configure DUO security for Perimeter 81.
- Configuring the DUO SSO application
- Configuring Perimeter 81
Please follow the steps below.
Configuring the DUO SSO application
You must generate an integration key, API hostname, and Secret key to connect Perimeter 81 to DUO.
- On the Applications page select Protect an Application.
- In the search bar type "Web SDK" and select "Protect this Application" as shown in the image below.
- After creating the app, you can find the Client ID, Client secret, and API hostname in the Details section.
- To Change the Name of the Application, scroll down to Settings-> Name.
Configuring Perimeter 81
- Log in to your Perimeter 81 Management Platform, navigate to Settings, and then Identity Providers.
- Select + Add Provider.
- Choose Two-factor authentication on the desired IDP by selecting Turn On.
- On the page that displays, select Duo Security.
- Fill in the integration key, API hostname, and Secret key from the DUO configuration
- Select Done.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500