The following document contains ongoing updates about bug fixes and new features in our Web Platform, Agents, and Infrastructure (with an emphasis on the ones requested by our clients).
The following changes apply as of October 6th.
- Site-to-site connections dynamic IP support.
- Improved coverage for L2TP.
The following changes apply as of October 3, 2020.
Five new data centers (DC) were launched, enabling us to set up new gateways in New York City, Dallas, London, Silicon Valley, and Israel.
The new DCs are proprietary and not set up by a third party, allowing granular knowledge and control over specifications and configuration, and downtime.
Customer connections are not routed to our gateways through cloud providers: All connections are directly on our own IPs, which prevents customers from being blocked due to public or ISP origins and also allows the lowest latency possible.
The following changes apply as of August 14, 2020.
- Ability to start at a subpath on an HTTP/HTTPS zero-trust application.
2. Session Timeout (automatically logs out web platform sessions after a set period of time).
A minute before users are logged out they will receive a notification.
3. Tunnel and gateway health indicators at the Network tab.
SSH Trust application authentication via .pem files (entire certificate chain including public key, private key, and root certificates).
Ability to upload a certificate instead of uploading its content while creating an IdP integration.
1. Session Timeout (automatically logs out endpoint clients/web platform sessions after a set period of time).
A minute before users are logged out they will receive a notification similar to the following:
2. WireGuard protocol has been added to the macOS, Windows, and Linux Endpoint Clients.
3. Ability to stay connected when switching between different network interfaces (iPhone USB hotspot / WiFi / Ethernet) when Always ON / Kill Switch is enabled using macOS endpoint client.
The following changes apply as of July 24, 2020.
- Adding a custom date range option when searching for past invoices.
The following changes apply as of June 24, 2020.
- Adding an Edit capability to certification.
- Resolving the inability to upload a profile picture.
Showing a message to users when their sessions are terminated due to the expiration of session token (after 48 hours).
Resolving 404 error to Chrome users trying to access past invoices.