This article describes how to manually set up the IKEv2 protocol to Perimeter 81 directly in the iOS system.
- Setting up
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on VPN.
- Tap on Add a VPN Configuration.
- On the following screen select IKEv2 as the type, and name the Description "Perimeter 81".
6. Fill in according to the following:
- Server: Insert your Perimeter 81 gateway IP (in the attached example: 126.96.36.199).
- Remote ID: Insert your Perimeter 81 gateway DNS (in the attached example: knowledgebase-yyijdeuuqn.pzero.perimeter81.com)
These parameters can be found in the Management Platform, under Networks.
- Local ID: Leave blank.
- User Authentication: Username (use your Manual VPN Keys as instructed here).
- Username: Access Key ID
- Password: Secret Access Key
- From the VPN screen ( Settings > General ) turn the Perimeter 81 connection to
- Wait while it connects.
- Confirm that the connection is on by checking its Status in the upper left corner of your device's screen.