Perimeter 81 is a Zero Trust Network as a Service that helps you to secure your team’s network, including valuable local and cloud resources. Incorporating the highest standards of Zero Trust Security, Perimeter 81 users can create adaptive least-privilege access policies based on device, identity, role, and location. Accordingly, authorized employees are only granted access to the corporate resources they need, and IT administrators can more easily monitor activity across the network and implement a full range of network security features that are easy to scale with organizational growth. The combination of this reduced attack surface and cloud-friendly approach makes it that much more difficult for bad actors to breach your network, but also saves significant IT overheads.
Better yet, it’s easy and fast to implement. Read on below.
How Do I Get Started?
It’s simple to onboard your network resources, branch offices, and employees into the Perimeter 81 platform in as little as 15 minutes.
- Create your network: Set up an SDP secured network consisting of regions and private gateways.
Click here to learn more about our network components and structure.
- Connect your infrastructure: Deploy site-to-site connections to securely connect your local and cloud resources (click here to find out if you meet all the prerequisites). You can integrate seamlessly with the SaaS applications and tools you rely on, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform. This allows you to build and secure your networks from one place - and model them in a simple, visual way.
- Invite your teammates: Create user groups and attach them to a network according to the resources the group member needs access to, integrate with your Identity Provider and invite your users.
- Regulate access to internal resources and enhance platform security: Configure agent-less access Zero Trust Applications, Download our agents, and adjust their configuration according to your own needs, apply DNS Filtering, and MFA Authentication.
- Monitor users' activity: Track users' activities and devices and integrate with a SIEM platform (AWS, Azure, or Splunk).
At any stage of the process, we'd love to answer questions and hear your feedback and idea. Feel free to contact your account manager, CSE, or our support engineers.