If the devices in your organization are managed through a central desktop management tool you may prefer remote installation instead of having each team member download and install the app on his own. The following guide contains instruction for ManageEngine and SCCM. If using a different tool, please contact us via email and our engineers will be happy to provide you with a suitable solution.
Download the MSI application and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Software Deployment -> Install/Uninstall Software Configuration -> Computer configuration.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration.
- Select the Package.
- Select the Operation Type as Install, Uninstall, or Advertise as the case may be.
- Specify the user account as which the software needs to be installed: As a system user or any specific user.
- If you wish to involve user interaction while deploying the software, enable the appropriate check box.
- Configure the scheduler settings and choose the deployment policy.
Upon defining the target, click Deploy.
In the Configuration Manager console, go to the Software Library workspace, expand Application Management, and select the Applications node.
In the ribbon, on the Home tab and the Create group, select Import Application.
On the General page of the Import Application Wizard, specify the network path to the File to import. On the File Content page, select the action to take if this application is a duplicate of an existing application. Create a new application, or ignore the duplicate and add a new revision to the existing application.
On the Summary page, review the actions, and then finish the wizard.
The new application appears in the Applications node.