If the devices in your organization are managed through a central desktop management tool you may prefer remote installation instead of having team members download and install the app on their own. The following guide contains instructions for ManageEngine and SCCM. If using a different tool, please contact us via email and our engineers will be happy to provide you with a suitable solution.
Download the MSI application and follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Software Deployment -> Install/Uninstall Software Configuration -> Computer configuration.
2. Provide a name and description for the configuration.
3. Select the Package.
4. Select the Operation Type as Install, Uninstall, or Advertise as the case may be.
5. Specify the user account as which the software needs to be installed as a system user or any specific user.
6. If you wish to involve user interaction while deploying the software, enable the appropriate checkbox.
7. Configure the scheduler settings and choose the deployment policy.
8. Upon defining the target, select Deploy.
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
1. In the Configuration Manager console, go to the Software Library workspace, expand Application Management, and select the Applications node.
2. From the Home tab, select Create group and select Import Application from the ribbon.
3. On the General page of the Import Application Wizard, specify the network path to the File to import.
4. On the File Content page, select the action to take if this application is a duplicate of an existing application. Create a new application, or ignore the duplicate and add a new revision to the existing application.
5. On the Summary page, review the actions, and finish the wizard.
The new application appears in the Applications node.