To manually set up IKEv2 protocol to Perimeter 81 directly in the iOS system, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap on VPN.
4. Tap on Add a VPN Configuration.
5. On the following screen select IKEv2 as the type, and name the Description "Perimeter 81".
6. Fill in according to the following:
- Server: Insert your Perimeter 81 gateway IP (in the attached example: 126.96.36.199).
- Remote ID: Insert your Perimeter 81 gateway DNS (in the attached example: knowledgebase-yyijdeuuqn.pzero.perimeter81.com)
These parameters can be found in the Management Portal, under Networks.
- Local ID: Leave blank.
- User Authentication: Username (use your Manual VPN Keys as instructed here).
- Username: Access Key ID
- Password: Secret Access Key
1. From the VPN screen (Settings > General) turn the Perimeter 81 connection to ON.
2. Wait while it connects.
3. Confirm that the connection is on by checking its Status in the upper left corner of your device's screen.