To manually set up L2TP protocol to Perimeter 81 directly in the iOS system, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap on VPN.
4. Tap on Add a VPN Configuration.
5. On the following screen select L2TP as the type, and name the Description "Perimeter 81".
6. For the Server field, choose the desired one from your list of private servers in the Admin Portal and enter the value under DNS. (See image below to find private server DNS).
1. Select the Team tab in the Management Portal. Then select the Members tab below.
2. Select the user you'd like to manage. Select the three-dotted menu (...) on the right side of the window. Then select Manage Devices.
3. The next page allows the admin to see the devices of each user and their VPN keys. You will be able to create additional Access Keys using Create Access Key. For your protection, you should never share your secret keys with anyone. As a best practice, we recommend frequent key rotation.
5. Type your Access Key ID in the Account field.
6. Type your Secret Access Key in the Password field.
7. Type "SaferVPN2017" in the Secret field.
8. Select Close when finished.
9. Make sure that:
- RSA SecurID is set to Off
- Send All Traffic is set to On
- Proxy is set to Off
10. Tap Save.
1. From the VPN screen (Settings > General) turn Perimeter 81 connection to ON.
2. Wait while it connects.
3. Confirm that the connection is on by checking its Status in the upper left of your device's screen.