In order to set up an L2TP connection to your Perimeter 81 gateway using Windows 10's native VPN, follow the steps below.
5. Fill in the required fields with the following information:
- Connection name: Choose an indicative name of your own choice.
- Server name or address: Enter your server DNS or IP. This information can be found in the Network tab in your Perimeter 81 platform, as shown below.
- VPN Type: L2TP/IPSec with pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: SaferVPN2017
- User name and Password: Open the Perimeter 81 Management Platform, and go to the Team tab. Select the member for which you'd like to generate a unique pair of username and password, select the three-dotted menu (...) and choose Manage Devices.
The following screen displays:
6. Select Create Access Key. Copy the Access Key ID and paste into the User name field. Copy the Secret Access Key and paste into the Password field.