The following procedure demonstrates how to configure Perimeter 81 on a Check Point firewall device using the Check Point management interface. The example values should be replaced with the values that appear in the Perimeter 81 management platform. Please follow the steps below:
Create a new Site to Site VPN connection
1. Update the IP address that you have created on Perimeter 81 management (this is the IP server that you will want to connect to).
2. Update the Pre-Shared secret that was provided by Perimeter 81 configuration file.
Configure perimeter 81 network topology
1. Define Perimeter 81 network topology.
Perimeter 81 networks:
P81 default network CIDRs: 10.255.0.0/16
You can change the Perimeter 81 network IPs through the management portal if it overlaps with your network.
Configure encryption type
1. Update the Encryption tab with Renegotiate every 86400 sec (1 day)
- Enable Permanent VPN tunnels
- Encryption method: IKEv2
In case you will need additional routes, they can be added manually on the Routing tab.