This guide explains how to integrate Untangle NG Firewall with Perimeter 81
Steps for configuring it:
- In the Apps page install the Application IPSec.
- Enable the IPsec VPN application
- Create a new IPSec Tunnel clicking on Add
- Fill the configuration screen as seen in the image below. Please contact to Perimeter 81 Support to receive your Pre Shared Secret Key at email@example.com
- Click Done. Click Save
- Check the Tunnel Status, should be Active
- To allow the connected clients to access the internal LAN, create a rule in the firewall clicking on Add
- Add the LAN subnet of address the perimeter 81 tunnel side will provide (10.255.0.0/16)
- Enable the rule by clicking Done.
- Click on Save to Apply the new rule