This article walks you through configuring DUO security for Perimeter 81. Follow the steps below.
Configure the DUO SSO Application
You must generate integration key, API hostname and Secret key to connect Perimeter 81 to DUO.
1. On the Applications page select Protect an Application.
2. In the search bar type "Web SDK" and select "Protect this Application" as shown in the picture below.
3. Change the Name.
After accepting you can find the integration key, API hostname and Secret key in the Details section.
Configure Perimeter 81
1. Log in to your Perimeter 81 management dashboard, and navigate to Settings and then Identity Providers.
2. Select + Add Provider.
3. Choose Two-factor authentication on the desired IDP by selecting Turn On.
4. In the page that displays, select Duo Security.
5. Fill The integration key, API hostname and Secret key from the DUO configuration