How to Create a User Group:
1. To create a User Group, select the Team tab in the Management Portal.
2. Select the Groups tab below and select Add Group on the right side of the window.
Groups allow you to easily segment the network and resource access by assigning specific server access to a select group of team members.
How to Edit Members in a Group
1. Once you have created a Group, you can edit members by selecting the three-dotted menu (...) on the right side and choosing Manage Members.
2. Select the + sign to list members. Select the team members you want to add to the Group. Please notice that you will see only non-members on the list.
The new members are added to the group.
How to Manage Access for Groups
1. Groups are created to control who can access which location. Select Groups in the left side panel.
2. Select the three-dotted menu (...) next to the group you’d like to limit or grant access to and select Manage Networks.
3. Select or remove the teams as desired for this location.