To set up Duo Security as two-factor authentication for your identity provider, follow these steps below:
1. Go to Settings and select the Security tab.
2. Enable 2-factor authentication by selecting Turn On.
3. Select Duo Security.
4. In order to get the integration key, API hostname and secret key. Open Duo website and go to Applications (be sure you logged in your Duo account).
5. In the Applications page select Protect an Application.
6. In the search bar type "Web SDK" and select Protect this Application as shown in the picture below.
7. Change the Name.
8. Once you have accepted, you will be able to find the integration key, API hostname and secret key in the Details section.
The integration key, API hostname and secret key from DUO Security should be entered in Perimeter 81 configuration screen (Step 3)