To set up Duo Security as a 2FA for your identity provider, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings and click on the security tab.
- Enable 2-factor authentication by clicking the Turn On button.
- A new screen will open up and click on Duo Security.
- In order to get the integration key, API hostname and secret key. Open Duo website and go to Applications (be sure you logged in your Duo account).
- In the Applications page click on the blue button "Protect an Application".
- In the search bar type "Web SDK" and click "Protect this Application" as shown in the picture below.
- Change the Name.
- Once you have accepted, you will be able to find the integration key, API hostname and secret key in the Details section.
- The integration key, API hostname and secret key from DUO Security should be entered in Perimeter 81 configuration screen (Step 3)