Perimeter 81 seamlessly integrates with various third-party Identity Providers including G Suite/Google Cloud Identity, Okta Identity Cloud and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
1. In order to integrate an Identity Provider into the Perimeter 81 platform, select Settings in the Management Portal on the left side.
2. Select the Security tab and select Add Provider at the bottom of the screen.
3. A list of Identity Providers will appear. Select your desired Identity Provider and select Continue.
The default setting is that all Identity Provider users can log into Perimeter 81.
4. If you would like to limit Perimeter 81 access to specific Identity provider groups, you can do so by selecting the lock symbol next to the name of your Identity Provider.
5. Select the different groups that you’d like to give Perimeter 81 access and select Save.