The Perimeter 81 platform allows you to assign different team members User Roles defined as Owners, Managers, Billing Administrators and Users. (The Breakdown of Roles Permissions is listed below.)
To modify user roles as an owner or administrator follow the steps below:
1. Select Team in the Management Portal on the left side.
2. Select the Members tab in the team portal.
3. Select the three-dotted menu (...) next to a team member's name to change the role.
4. Select Change Role in the drop-down list.
5. A window appears with the different available roles. Select the desired role for your team member and select Apply.
NOTE: If Owners will no longer be portal administrators, they must select a new manager to be the account owner and administrator. A manager cannot assign themselves as an Owner.
Breakdown of roles permissions