An "N/A" or a "There are no available locations" error means a user does not have access to any server (private nor public).
This can be resolved by having your Perimeter 81 account administrator perform at least one of the following actions:
1. Grant the user access to a private server.
2. Go to the Team tab in your Perimeter 81 management platform.
3. Find the group to which you want the user to belong and select the three-dotted menu (...).
4. Select Manage Members.
Now select Assign new members to start selecting team members you want to add to the Group.
NOTE: You will see only non-members on the list.
The new members are assigned to the group.
5. Go to Settings, and select the Configuration tab.
6. Enable the Public VPN Locations option.