For your first torubleshooting, please follow these steps. Your issue can be fixed after each one of the steps.
Update for application to 126.96.36.199:
You can find all the download links for our applications here:
Go to settings / protocols and change the protocol according to the following order:
- Quit the app, delete %LOCALAPPDATA%\Perimeter81\perimeter81_settings_new.xml
- Delete openVpnConfigsCache.json and all folders in the APP_DIRECTORY\config (by default - C:\Program Files (x86)\Perimeter 81\config)
- Kill Perimeter81.Service.exe process under services (or better to restart the Windows)
This wipes out all caches, but steps 2 and 3 require admin privileges.
- install the new client from https://static.perimeter81.com/apps/windows/Perimeter81.exe
- Quit the Perimeter 81 app from the task bar.
- Open the Terminal app and run the following 2 commands:
a) `defaults delete com.safervpn.osx.smb`
b) `rm -R ~/Library/'Application Support'/com.safervpn.osx.smb`
If none of the above instructions helped, please open a ticket and attach the logs
The application logs available in the %AppData%\Local\Perimeter81\logs or %LocalAppData%\Local\Perimeter81\logs folder. Here is how to get to it.
Please run the following commands on Terminal. The logs will be placed on your desktop.
`cp /tmp/Perimeter81.log ~/Desktop/`
`cp -R /var/log/Perimeter81 ~/Desktop/`