Once you've successfully configured an active directory with Perimeter 81 (on both your IDP platform and the Perimeter 81 platform) you may want to control which users can login to Perimeter 81.
- At your Perimeter 81 management platform go to Team and select Groups.
- Click Add Group and name the group the exact same name (case sensitive) of the parallel group in your IDP platform.
- Go to Settings and select to Security tab. Click the lock icon.
- Add the newly created group to the Limit access by group list.
- Only users who are part of the same group within you IDP platform are now able to login.