Instead of creating a tunnel between your Perimeter 81 server and your Firewall/Router you can install a WireGuard based connector on a Linux server in your organization that will serve the same purpose.
Configure the connector at the Perimeter 81 Management Portal
1. Under Network in the Management Portal on the left side, select the name of the network in which you'd like to set the tunnel. Locate the desired gateway, Select the three-dotted menu (...) and select Add Tunnel.
The following window will display:
2. Select Perimeter 81 Connector, then select Continue.
3. Make sure you have an Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 LTS, RedHat EL7 or equivalent (such as CentOS 7) instance set within your local network or VPC, then select Next.
4. Enter a Name of your choice, and the Endpoint, meaning the IP address from which the Linux server is connecting to the internet, accompanied by the correlating Subnet range (the values in the attached screenshot are for demonstration only).
5. Select Next.
Note: You can query the Endpoint by executing the following command in your Linux terminal
dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com
6. Select Confirm and Apply, then wait until the deployment is finished (this may take several minutes).
Configure the connector on your Local Linux Machine
Prerequisites for the connector:
On CentOS/RedHat EL7:
1. You should now see the connector under the Network section. Select the three-dotted menu (...) besides its icon, then select Configure. A similar window will open (the displayed command varies from connector to connector):
2. Copy the command.
3. Run the command that you copied (select Yes at Stage 4).
4. Follow the instructions during the connector installation on the Linux server.
Verify that the Connector is Up
2. Open the terminal and run the following command:
(replace with one of the internal resources in your organization)
3. If the ping command fails, please make sure that port 8000 is not blocked in your firewall/router, and that you went through all the steps. If the issue persists, please contact our support services.