This article describes how to use the Management Platform to assign different Members with different Roles.
- Assigning a role
- Breakdown of roles and permissions
- Admin: Admins can modify permission settings and assign roles to other team members.
- Manager: A member can manage Networks, Applications, Members, Groups, and monitor network activity.
- Billing: Billing administrators can adjust billing information, view invoices, and update payment methods.
- User: A User can access the apps and download screen.
Assigning a role
- To modify User Roles as an administrator select Team in the Management Platform on the left side.
- Select the Members tab under Team.
- Select the three-dotted menu (...) next to a team member's name to change the role.
- Select Change Role in the drop-down list.
- A window will appear with the different available roles. Select the desired role for your team member and select Apply.
Note: If an admin will no longer be a portal administrator, a new manager must be selected to be the administrator. Managers cannot assign themselves as admins.
Breakdown of roles and permissions
|Role||Manage Licenses||Manage Members||Manage Networks||Manage Configuration||View Activities||Manage Billing|