This article describes how to manage your Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Networks by:
- Creating a network
- Editing a network
- Deleting a network
Creating a Network
Follow the steps to create a network.
- Select Create Network on the Networks tab.
2. Fill in the following:
- Network Name: An indicative name for the Network you are building. For example, HQ, Finance, or Staging.
- Icon: Use the default or select an icon of your choice.
- Region: Region is the physical location where the gateway will be deployed. Choose one or more regions from the available regions listed (Europe, North America, East Asia, Australia, and Israel).
- Gateways: The number of gateways you want to deploy in a particular region. Having multiple gateways enables high availability and a better load balance. The number of gateways should not exceed the number of available licenses.
- Network Tags: Use tags to help identify the different purposes and/or teams your Network will support.
- Subnet: Optional. If the subnet is not specified, it will receive a default value of 10.255.0.0/16.
Subnets cannot be changed after the Network is created. Please make sure that the selected Subnet won't overlap with the subnets that you use in your on-premise and cloud-based networks.
After defining your Network specifications, you can see your Network being created.
After the Network is successfully created, it will appear in the Networks tab.
Your new Network allows you to edit or delete customized networks that are multi-regional and interconnected to your cloud and on-premise environments.
Editing your network
Once you have created a Network, you can easily edit the name, tags, and icon of your Network to help you identify the different purposes and/or teams your network will support.
- To edit your Network, select the Networks tab in the Management Portal. Select the three-dotted menu (...) to the right of your Network.
- Make the changes and click Save.
Deleting your network
- To delete your Network, select the Networks tab in the Management Portal. Select the three-dotted menu (...) to the right of your Network.
- Select the Delete Network option to delete the Network.
Deleting the Network will remove the selected Network and all its configurations.